Caring for your fabric.
Give your car’s fabric some TLC and watch it last for years to come!
By properly caring for your car’s fabric, you can significantly increase its lifespan and get the most out of your investment. Clean and vacuum the fabric or carpet of your vehicle regularly, such as every two weeks.
Cleaning Your Fabric:
- If a spill occurs on your fabric seats and upholstery, immediately absorb the spill with a clean, non-coloured cloth such.
- If a stain persists or has dried use a fabric specific stain remover such as our Rejuven8 Fabric and Carpet Stain Remover. Simply spray a small amount onto a non-coloured cloth and lightly blot the stain.
- If a stain persists or has dried and you do not have a stain remover, use a non-coloured cloth dampened with warm water and a pH-neutral shampoo such as HYDRO+ Shampoo to gently rub the stained area until clean.
Cleaning Your Carpet:
- For monthly deep cleaning or for stubborn stains in your car’s carpet, use a carpet cleaning product like our Rejuven8 Carpet Cleaning and Sanitising Crystals.
- Using a soft brush or cloth work the solution into carpet.
- To dry, simply vacuum the remaining cleaning solution and allow to sit for 3 minutes