Removing Bird, Bat & Bug Stains.
To keep your vehicle’s painted surface in good condition, it’s crucial to remove contaminates like bird droppings, tree sap, and bug splatter as soon as possible. But be careful not to damage the paint in the process.
We recommend 2 easy methods to get the job done:
Using SPLAT Wipes
The perfect and most effective solution to get rid of contaminants. Our SPLAT wipes are specifically formulated to penetrate build up without harming your cars exterior surface.
- Place a wipe on top of the dropping and apply pressure for about 15 seconds allowing the solution to soften it.
- Wipe away the contaminants.
- Repeat steps one and two if there is anything remaining.
Using HYDRO+ Shampoo
The best solution if you don’t have specific bug splatter remover.
- Don’t scrub, pick off, or use abrasive cleaners on the stain or mark as it may damage the painted surface.
- Use neat HYDRO+ Shampoo on the affected area, allowing it to soak and moisten the area before removing.
- Wash the area using the instructions here.
- If you’re unsuccessful in removing the contaminant, reach out to the M1 Store for assistance.
By following these simple steps, you can remove contaminates and protect your vehicle’s painted surface.